We are slowly adding products to our website please come in store to discover over 140 local vendors.
Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
- The Canadian Monster Club series is all based around characters from Canadian Indigenous mythology and/or actual historical sightings
- Partial proceedings are donated to the First Nations Child and Family Caring Society.
- The factual legends are included in the front of each book
- Ogopogo: Things are peaceful for Ogopogo until her crazy cousin comes to visit!
- Sasquatch: The foodies who loves to eat but gets hangry without his snacks
- Wendigo: A hockey obsessed monster, who scares away everyone with his smile, just wants to start his own hockey team.
- Memegwesi: A trickster on his way to 223rd birthday, tricks everyone into coming to his party
- Cressie: A lake monster from Crescent Lake, is afraid of the dark
- Lou Garou: Whenever she loses her temper she turns into a werewolf
- Mannegishi: According to ancient tales, Mannegishi are small hairless people who are mischievous
- One Blue Moose: A colours and counting book for early learners. Great for bedtime.
- Canadian Monster Club: All 17 monsters get together for a Canada Day Party- things get messy