Nancy is a creative felt artist who has been teaching and felting for over ten years. She is the author of Next Level Felting and has a fun and fabulous line of Learn-to-Felt- kits. Nancy runs in-person classes (which are currently all cancelled due to Covid) and also has online felting workshops. Nancy hand-dyes all the wool used in her kits and her own felted artwork. Her neighbours regularly wonder what she’s up to, stirring steaming cauldrons of dye stuffs in the yard. She lives in the Cowichan valley with her two sons.
I’ve designed my line of Learn-to-Felt kits to share my love of felting with everyone, they are great gifts too!
- The kits include everything you will need
- They are designed for beginners who haven’t felted before- with easy-to-follow step-by-step photo instructions.
- They include the best felting wool and the fastest felting needle.
- The kits are designed for adults or older children, the needles are very sharp.
- It really is soothing (and a little addictive)
- Each kit is packed with my hand-dyed wool so expect glorious variations in colour.
There are currently 14 different kits in the line, pictured here from easiest to hardest. The penguin will take about 30 minutes to complete, while the seal, bunny, and otter may take 1-2 hours.