Designer and maker Jess Freeman grew up living close to nature on Vancouver Island. Her love of the West Coast, devotion to personal growth and an insatiable desire to travel the globe have come together and inspired the creation of Naked Sage. Jess is a self-taught metal smith and loves the process of moving from concept to tangible art. Each piece at Naked Sage is handmade in Vancouver, BC using high quality metals and ethical gemstones that Jess hand selects in Jaipur, India.
Naked Sage Materials and Care:
- Sterling Silver, 14K Gold-fill, Surgical Steel
- Due to the nature of natural metals, it is best to remove jewellery before showering, swimming, and sleep. It's also best to avoid direct contact with creams and perfumes.
- Each piece is made by Jess between Vancouver and Vancouver Island using high quality metals and ethically sourced gemstones from Jaipur, India.
- Her work is made to last; Naked Sage is not a throw away costume jewellery brand.
- Metals do tarnish with exposure to moisture. In the event a piece begins to tarnish a sunshine cloth or white toothpaste will bring them back to polished.