IDEAS FOR PLAYING
• Take turns rolling a die and have fun acting out the animal movement• Set a timer for 15 seconds (or more) to encourage your child to do the movement for a specific length of time• Use the dice set like a game of charades - let your friends and family try to guess what animal you are pretending to be• Practice sounding out and reading the verbs engraved on the dice
• Name the animal and try sounding out the first letter, or practice writing out the name of the animal
• Use your imagination and create your own games!
• Five 3cm Hardwood dice - nearly the same size as our baby blocks
• One 4x6" Cotton Drawstring Bag
• Animals and verbs permanently laser engraved into the wooden dice
• Packaged in a cotton drawstring bag perfect for gift giving and storage